Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm ready


My bag is packed and I'm ready to go. I am sitting here running over the last minute details or last hour details. I am trying not to be too excited. I have to run to the bank and some little ditties this morning, but I am ready. I have had contact with some knitters from Quebec and she said knitting is not that popular??? I thought it was a rite of passage for Canadians? Who knew. Tomorrow being the Fourth of July and me being proud to be an American. Remember to Thank a Veteran or a Soldier, for your Freedom. This is something we all sometimes take too lightly. So take a moment to realize how important our Freedom is, I know it means alot to me. Maybe it's because of the way I have lived my life. My previous job as a Steamfitter, what Country could a woman do a job like that? I own my own shop...well me and the bank....a woman in Business. I have lots to be Thankful for. So enjoy the Fourth with Freedom and stay safe. I have to go now and carry my suitcase around and make sure I have everything. Today is going to be a loooooooong day!!! We leave about 5-8??? So if you stop by and I am closed, Sorry they came early, I don't foresee that.....if it was me, I'd be gone!!!! Au Revoir mes amis!!!!

No comments: