Saturday, March 04, 2006

Think Pink, and Red!!


Here's the scoop on Project Spectrum, whilst creating in Pink and Red, think of a snack to bring in Pink and Red also. Somewhere towards the end of March we can get together, or maybe we can do it all on the last Thursday of the month at Johnny V's, with the Fiber Fanatiks. That way my "Precious" won't be tempted to taste some of you....more than others!!! She just wants to be one of the "girls". Precious, for those of you who have not had the joy of meeting her, is my dog Joey! Wild, mental and very short attention span best describes her...hey that describes me too!!! No wonder I love her so much!!! Anyway, life's lesson would be if you want something to come to you, don't like it or be allergic!!!!

That's Joey with Auntie Lois and Auntie Sue, she likes them because they bring her treats. She is showing you how she can lick her own nose...let me tell you, her talent doesn't stop there!!!!!

1 comment:

Lois said...

I've already been going through the stash to see what's pink and red. I think it would be fun to have it a seperate night but, I'll go along with whatever. Bringing something that color to eat each time would be a fun challenge too! You know I don't mind Joey. Mondays are pretty open if you want it week night. My house is open too if you don't want it at yours.