Friday, March 03, 2006

I dodged the bullet...I thought?


The kleenix is for my nose and the tea is for my cold/flu, and don't look at that Nutritional fact thing? Whatever the heck I have? I sound like I just smoked 3 packs of smokes and watched a Packer game. It came on quickly, so beware. It started with sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose. I know it has been going on around me, I know lots of people have had this...why I didn't get it sooner is beyond me. I know to wash my hands frequently...and I do this, but only after I have touched every germ bearing source around me (hand rails, come to mind?) and then shoved my finger down my throat to insure the planting of any rampant germs way down in the pie hole so they can't get back out. I rub my eyes and press the bacteria into the little triangle inside of the eye so it can travel into my system faster, and how about that nose...oh yeah poke not one, but all of those fingers in the nostrils....what is with that? Part of me wants to believe I am building up an immunity and the other part of me says it's because someone said "Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth with germy hands!!" So now I suffer the consequences..? So for those of you out there...like me...."Shove those fingers in all of your head orfices to insure proper plantation of germs." Then go buy some extra soft kleenix, Airborne, and Tea, and read blogs all day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spend your vacation cleaning the ick out of your plumbing and now you get sick. Mmmm maybe it has something to do with snaking out a drain or two.

Anonymous said...

Jan, I'm sorry you got the thing that's been going around. Drink your tea, rest and be well soon.
Sue DeB

Lois said...

Oh my goodness!!! So sorry to hear you feel like crap again. Must of got something nasty from cleaning too many pipes! Couldn't resist, sorry.
Hope you feel better soon.
Love ya!