Friday, March 03, 2006

Project Spectrum



Seeing as though I have some extra time on my bacteria infected fingers. I finally have the link done for the Project Spectrum. Oh yes knitters, spinners and whoevers, we have a new project and thus can have a new party!!! If you click on the sidebar Project Spectrum it will take you to Lolly girls blog, the creater and originator of color of the month. March's color is Red or Pink. This is a fun idea, which makes (provokes ) us to use different colors for each months projects. Little does Lollygirl know that within 10 foot radius I can put my hands on about 12 unfinished projects of varying colors as we speak. But in following the rules of the game, I am going on a search for either Red or Pink to make something??? So to get onboard, check Lollygirls site to see the color of the month club!!!
March - Red and Pink
April - Orange and Yellow
May - Green
June - Blue
July - Violet / Purple
August - Neutrals / Black & White

Let the games begin....again!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm IN. I've had a pink shawl on the needles for ages, and will finish it for March. More party, more fun. Think I'll go do a row right now.
Sue DeB

Anonymous said...

Ooh! So this would give me an excuse to dig in to my new pink yarn and put aside the mansweater until May? I may need to do this.

Eileen said...

I have enough pink and have just the thing I would like to do.

Lois said...

I'm in too!!! Don't start without me! I love parties and food and knitting!!! Yea!!!!