Monday, February 20, 2006

Vacation day one!!


Ahhhhh Vacation....I got to use a gift certificate for an hour massage today....need I say anymore....!! Pancakes and coffee for breakfast, after a night of singing and partying with the other Olympians. The greatest thing about having women for company, they bring good food and help clean up!!! Oh yeah and they left all of the food for me....for vacation!!! mmmmmm home made biscotti. Tomorrow I am the plumber, I have a bunch of leaks to fix...what an extreme.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan, You stinker. When I offered to leave the brownies for you, you declined, and now you post on the blog that the Olympic Knitters left food for you. I feel like a slug, what with the whole batch of brownies sitting here and not there. Oh well, you had your chance. I'll just have to suffer and eat them myself.
Sue DeB

Anonymous said...

Boy those pancakes look good, and me with just a peanut butter sandwich!! However, here I sit reading your blog & drinking coffee, while you are under the sink. HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

remember to turn off the water
(s--t),duck when emerging from under the kitchen sink (klunk #%@^#) and wear your mask and snorkle when you turn the water back on (blub blub).