Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Splash of Color


This is the time of year we need color!!! Sunshine, and color, so due to a lack of color and winter blahs, I began to knit a really colorful hat!!! Check this out. It is fun and bright. Guess what is looking at me right now? It is hanging on the back beam of my loom, which is a good word for it...Looming.... about whispering for me to "finish me" ! It's the crippler, I am sorry to say I have lost all interest in it and can't even bear to wear it, if 'it' were finished. All I need to do is weave in the ends and put buttons on it. AAAhhh the buttons, my brother is going to make something from deer antlers of some bones or something natural. Until i get the cool buttons, it is hanging lifeless over there....

1 comment:

Lois said...

color, I like color