Sunday, February 05, 2006



There is a faint resemblence here, with my new hair do? Not to mention the skin color of concrete grey. I live in a cold area? After sleeping on it, it doesn't look so bad...without my glasses! You know how when you have little children and they cut thier hair? Well my son, has a mother that cuts hers....and he chastises me, like a child that I am. When he was little, I always wanted to give him a mohalk haircut. This idea did not sit well with the rest of the family members, or him for that matter. So I threatend him that if he ever cut his own hair, I would give him a mohalk. He never cut his hair...ever!! I do though...cut my hair that is....I can' t help it...I needed a trim or change or something. I have learned though to never try to fix it yourself. It will only get worse....and shorter!!!

4 comments:

Lois said...

Man, sure glad I haven't gotten that side affect so far!!!! Leave it to you and then to cut your hair!~ I can't wait to see it! Loved the paw too.

Spiderlady said...

It's not too bad, I had my brother straighten it out!! It's just hair, but what is this curly crap? hahaha I posted the plans for the parties on the Wisc. Knits blog!! Hope you can make it.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have seen the hair and it looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My uncle had a bunch of boys all but one had blond hair. He decided one summer to give all of his boys mohawks. The blonde boys just looked like they were butched, alas it was painfully obvious the dark haired boy had been mohawked. It was during the summer so I hope he didn't get beat up too many times. Parents wonder why there kids seek revenge.