Monday, February 27, 2006

Gotta love her!!!


I have mentioned to my family, just how much I laugh at the Windex crows commercial...where the guy is in his backyard and doorbell rings and he goes through the patio doors to answer it/cuts back to the crows one says" hey want to do something funny? " closes the patio doors and the guy comes back and walks into the glass doors, the crows start hysterically laughing and it makes me just laugh out loud. Soooooo, my sister-in-law was home alone and she went upstairs to take a shower, as she was putting on her robe, she heard the doorbell, a sound she is not real familiar with I may add, (everyone uses the back door.) and she headed down the stairs to see who was visiting and answer the door. As she rounded the bottom of the steps, she saw the crows on TV laughing hysterically....the crows got her too!!!! Well OK maybe you had to be there...I have only seen that commercial once. Only because I want to!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Lu said...

Oh my goodness, another WI knitter! I had no idea there was a team WI blog! Is it too late to join? (grin)

http://somecallthemsticks.blogspot.com