Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things go in Cycles

The World is round, we rotate in a circle, things go round and round.  I have been living in a Condo for 5 years now and have had cycles of problems.  This latest one takes the cake or my breath away.  The kid next door is working on an old car, I think that is great, however when he starts the car up the exhaust fills my condo and shop with exhaust fumes, not good.  I talked to him about it and he seemed to be apologetic, for that day and then again it started yesterday.  He is biligerent and I understand he thinks he owns that garage and should be able to do whatever he wants to do, but when it affects your neighbors, go buy a house.  We are all connected here and that sucks, but you still have to be considerate of your neighbors.  I talked to the owner and her response was "Treat your neighbors as you would want to be treated."  How that has anything to do with this issue is beyond me, but I guess he wants to gas me and I should gas him back?  I wish I could move, I am tired of all of the crap that goes on and we have no control over.  I want to pay rent to someone else that I just need to make a call and it is taken care of.  These places don't sell well but maybe if there is a business in it already someone would want to buy it as is....Doesn't everyone want to own a yarn shop?

1 comment:

millions of tiny fibers. said...

Yes, desperately.