Saturday, May 07, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

There has been a lot going on around here.  Classes are doing well and lots of students willing to learn new things.  The Fiber Festivals are happening all around us and I think we may be heading into Spring.  I just had to share this photo.  I opened Ravelry this morning and checked out a "Yarn Camp" in Rhinebeck NY and this is the first photo I saw?  Not a good early morning illusion....at first glance it looked like a beard and a guys nose, then I won't even go there but ends up it is a llama fleece being exposed to show how beautiful it is...I think it could have been shown much nicer.
Hope you Mother's day if you are one is wonderful, if not you have or had one, so enjoy it either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS Happy Mom's day to you too :)

Anonymous said...

OMG I am soo glad you said what it was because I had visions that belonged in the gutter. lol Thanks Jan ... Kelly