Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Great start

I had a great start this morning, no rush coffee, looked forward to Art class, some photo taking and preparing to frame my Poppy painting. So I had my coffee, set up the camera for some photos, it didn't go so well but not a problem I'll change lens after I come home from class and won't have to rush it. I go for breakfast at George Webbs and it was good, not cheap though but good, took a sausage to Iggy who was acting weird before we left and seemed weird now, he gobbled the sausage and on our way. It is still cool enough to allow him to be in the car while I paint and then I can go to my mom's and hang some photos she has been wanting hung. I get to class and Iggy thinks he is going in, and he is not so I go in and do my thing, meanwhile poor Iggy had a bad accident, in the car. Needless to say I opened the door to "OHHHH MYYYYY Gaaawwwwwdddd" and he was cowering. I took him out immediately and he went again, I found a baby blanket from when he was a puppy and just covered it up so he wouldn't step in it. Forget stopping anywhere but home. Now my stomach is sick, but it is all cleaned up and he has gone again. So, I am not straying too far from home till he stops with the runs. I have some pumpkin for him and I will wait till this evening to give him that. Maybe it is a good thing to just sit here and knit for a while. or maybe nap, maybe we both are not feeling good! I just can't get the smell out of my nose.

No comments: