Sunday, February 14, 2010

Starting to notice


I thought I heard something the other day, it was a little warmer, but it was a beautiful sound. Then while walking the other day I heard an old sound.....I searched for it's source and found nothing. Today...alas today, for Valentines, I found the beautiful red bird, singing and sending out his song. He was singing and singing and I kept getting closer hoping to find him, and there he was sitting on a small tree, watching Iggy and I walk by. I love how red they are compared to the brown and white of Winter, I love how their song plays out. I love how this may mean that Spring is in the air....I love the snow, but am getting tired of the cold. Today I am working on the DVD for Spinning Art yarn. so much to do...Happy Valentines day!!!

No comments: