Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stupid games


I have a Ds Game thingy? Yeah that is about as much as I know about it. I bought it to do Brain Age, to keep my mind active. I use it mostly in the Powder room if you get my drift. But it has been upgraded to a new spot, my hand.....alot. I first bought this detective game with two detectives called Curious something, and then found it has some really icky puzzles, the ones you skipped over in school such as...My sister is blank years old if I add three of my years to her and blah blah and I would be half her age how old are we???? hhhhhhhmmmm I don't care, I hated those problems then and guess what still do!!! But I stumbled on to a new game, Millionaire something, now I am sure these names can be found at Best buy, just ask for uh, do you have Curious "I don't know?" and Millionaire detective game???? I'm sure they will know what you mean. Ok so this second game is a search game, you get a room and you have to find objects, you can use a flashlight, if your batteries aren't dead and this Xray gun to see below the surface, at one point you have to blow and i mean really blow on this game to remove dust...it amazes me that when I am sitting by myself on the couch a 55 year old adult, blowing on my Pink DS game, I don't even question my sanity? Can you imagine riding a bus and playing and all of a sudden you see someone blowing on their hand held game.....cuckoo cuckoo, yet I do it with vigor, it says it so I did it.....So I think I will do just one search and end up with Carpal tunnel from doing 50, I am addicted....Unlike my WII, I don't think I will overextend my knee ski jumping, which by the way I am thinking the Igster is old enough that I might be able to put the base on the floor to start playing again.....hahahahahahahahahha enough I have a game to play with.

No comments: