Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Maggot Orgy??


This is not an ad for Pampered Chef, as a matter of fact they may ban me from parties!!!! Kim highly recommended the Microwave Rice cooker. It doesn't boil over and it's easy and blah blah blah!!!!! So Ms. Gimmick had to have it. I actually was cooking dinner for my SIL and myself Monday and took out my new Rice cooker. The directions for the cooker say...refer to your microwave directions for rice????? Well that would require digging for the book and that is not an option at this point. Next best thing call Kim....she said in HER microwave she cooks it 30 minutes but, she said that some Microwaves have a Rice selection...so I look...oh it does...never mind. So I put one cup of rice and two cups of water and some salt and into the nukker it goes. I push compuserve and Rice, it says push 4 for amount so I push 4 and .5 comes up.....well I have a cup of rice not a 1/2 cup???? so I push 4 again and it says .5???? At this rate the stove top would have at least had the water boiling. I put in 30 minutes...Kim uses it so I can too......MMMMMmmmm I can smell rice cooking and my dinner is going well and the ding goes off and I take my cute little rice cooker out of the microwave and with great anticipation, fluffy brown rice with a pad of melted butter on it.....eeerrrrrkkkkkk back up a moment....I have invented rice turf.....the eco friendly survivor rice cake....alias frisbee, stepping stone for the garden, trivet and other than the fact it looks like a maggite orgy....it has a very organic look!!!! For the recipe just let me know!!!
We had noodles!!!!

No comments: