Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hot Potato Flu


Ok, I pride myself in the fact that I have avoided every cold that has entered my shop...every sniffle and nose blow, but the flu, I am a magnet for the flu. Last Thursday I had to take my mom to the ER because she had the bug and was dehydrated. They kept her overnight and she is still not great. So this morning I wake up with my stomach boiling, (it could have been the kraut???) but ..no, I was sick all day, once again Kim to the rescue and she had to wind up the beginning knitting classes fourth week. They are amazing with their hats and dish cloths and their drive, and they brought me flowers aahhhhh. So if you stopped by today, sorry I wasn't there, I am hoping to be open tomorrow.
So I am getting suspicious of the fact that whenever we get together, we get sick???? Is it subliminal, do we make each other sick? I am beginning to think it is the water, but my mom lives in an apartment, you know the Senior kind where kids send their parent to die, yeah that kind. oh maybe the water is bad and we are partaking???

No comments: