Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Remember my sewing room??


I just thought I would show you just how much I have busted my butt!!! This is the sewing room...now the show room. I am putting packed boxes into it, against my will but, they have to go somewhere!!! The showing is Sunday and I have the Sewing room and Living room done. You could say I am behind schedule. But I do have 1/2 of my office done, 1/2 of my bedroom done....and the kitchen is a disaster. The basement is a total wreck...and so am I !!!! Calgon take me away!!!!

4 comments:

Lois said...

Oh my god!!! I can hardly believe my eyes! WOW!!!! I'm totally impressed! I had hoped to come help you this week but, I haven't been home one night and I'm leaving Friday morning early and won't be back till Sunday night. Everything is all one week.

Anonymous said...

BE STILL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can not describe! I am speechless! YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Spiderlady said...

Ok that's just about enough!!! Now you know why my arse is draggin!! You thought I was kidding huh.

Anonymous said...

Now remember to bake some cookies or bread to make the house smell nice and homey so some one will make an offer. And don't forget the fresh flowers!

The place looks great well at least the room in the picture. Is that pod going to blow up when you open it? I hate moving.