Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Vacation


I am having a wonderful vacation. I painted my bathroom, which someone please tell me why I have such a hard time picking out paint!!! It looks good on the paint chip and then I put it on the wall and it takes on a life of it's own. I wanted a very pale pink for two walls that would match the wall paper on the other two. I took home all of the chips I wanted and placed them next to the antique looking paper and found the perfect pink..very light and fresh and would make my cheeks look 20 years younger with a healthy glow. Unlike the green I had first thought? haha I paint and as I am applying it, fushia comes to mind. Ok so now I have a hallway that resembles Taco Bell and a bathroom that looks like I am in Miami Florida. I guess I am non parti!!! It has dried and I like it. My little niece and nephew were over for the day and I put up a badge of our day together. I enjoy them so much!!! Tomorrow felting and dying...hopefully not in that order.

2 comments:

Spiderlady said...

Hey Judy is that you?

Anonymous said...

hihi jan
its so nice to be talking on line