Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


To all my friends, here are some flowers for Mothers Day!!!! We actually caught some sunshine in an otherwise dreary week of rain and clouds. It was a refreshing sight and make you appreciatte the warm rays it shines down. Everyone went home, I had brunch or more like breakfast at my house. It was fun and it's always good to get everyone together. My little black niece and nephew got to have thier first outting to Auntie's house. We let the door open and they ran in and out and had full run of the yard, where the grass is like a field. I bet just like when we were kids, they were asleep in the car around the first turn. Joey (my dog) is also "spent". Poor Tinker the cat got accidentally locked in the basement, banished from petting and affection. He was waiting for me to open the door and came running out, seeking out the litter box with large oversized eyes and bladder. With a wonderful Mothers Day behind me...I am going to take a nap!!!!

No comments: