Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Can you even imagine?


Can you even fathom, coming home and finding your home on fire? To think of losing everything you own. I know we all say, at least you are all OK, you have your lives and we all agree on that, but what would you do if you lost everything? Where do you begin rebuilding your life. A good Fiber friend has lost her home to fire today. Her family is fine, they may have lost two family cats but saved one cat and the dog. The details are still a bit unsure but the fact is there was a fire and it was bad. It's too early to give material things, until we know more. Money will help I'm sure and I will be putting a Fire Fund jar in the shoppe.
Tonight as I am writing this I remember a saying ..."How would you feel if you lost everything.....and then got it all back."
How would I feel if I lost everything? What is something that I would miss most? I guess my photos would be a major loss, I have a ton of them, and they can't be replaces. It is mind boggling to even try to comprehend the thought.. I get sad at the thought of the loss, but to really have it happen. What a sad day for our friend.

No comments: