Thursday, June 08, 2006

Welcome to my kitchen


I go to this kitchen once a month and make my meals. I really like doing it this way. I make 8-10 meals, in an hour. I bring them home and freeze them and I get two meals off of each meal I prepared. I don't know about you but I have to cook for one. That sucks!!! I tend to cook for a soup kitchen and this regulates my portions a little better. It also keeps me from my love affair with Burger King...eww not that creepy one that is standing outside that guys window...how freaky is that commercial? The one with the drive through that says "May I take your order?" AAAhhhh yes, have it your way...cooked to order. The wind has shifted and a cold front has moved in Halleluiah!!!! Tomorrow I am planning on a bonfire in the fireplace outside of course. Hey, I think I finally stopped sweating!!!

No comments: